Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This and That

And winter came back, the very next day, winter came back, we thought he was a goner but winter came back, he just couldn't stay awayyyyyyy.....
Brought home a lot of snow on my truck and trailer tonight. Was SO enjoying the bare dry roads the past couple trips.
Seems the rv'ers are already torturing us. There should be a NO RV rule until the May long weekend. Then cut em off again mid September. These people leave their brains behind when they get behind the wheel of these things.
Why speed up when I try to pass you, if you don't want to travel as fast as me...why...WHY!!!? Finally get by, they relax and go slow again. Just let us by!!! Arghhhh! Do they think everyone out there is on holidays? Like I carry around a 53' trailer loaded with groceries because I get really hungry?
Phewww winter hasn't started yet and I'm already revved up, not a good sign.
I have pictures to post of one of my co-workers trucks who got rear ended last week but it'll have to wait for next time. I'm not feeling great, just found out a dear, dear wonderful person has passed from our lives. She had a great influence on me as a young teen and I wish I'd seen her more since I moved up here. Planning to get to her funeral on the Island on Sunday. RIP Jennifer, sadly missed forever.

No comments: